About Loonwing

For Sales and Showing Call or Email:
Leigh Fosnot
www.Loonwing.com
LLFosnot@hotmail.com
406-925-2393

Sunday, February 25, 2018

"Queen Of Faeries" #PI - 02252018

"Queen Of Faeries"

A Dramatic Statement of Culture - Hippie Culture
I was young during the peak of the hippie culture emergence in the early 60's onward.
My family was living in San Fransisco, CA during the "Summer Of Love".
Much of my life and style has, naturally, been influenced by this time in history.
The Avant-garde is something I embrace.

This Necklace is one of my best "Avant-garde" pieces to date.
As with all of my Jewelry Art ... this is a "One Of A Kind"

It is inspired by "Queen Of Fairies" by Arthur Rackham
(one of my favorite historic artists from the late 18oo's and early 19oo's)



From a "Junk Shop" more than 10 years ago ... in northern Oregon,
I found the Sterling Silver Butterfly that is the centerpiece of this work.

Over the past few years I searched for the smaller 
Sterling Silver Dragon Flies, Butterflies and Frogs.

On a trip to California two years ago, I found the green pearl stands that bring this 
springtime treasure to life.

Featuring five (5) stands of Green Cultured Pearls: 
Biwa, Rice, Coin, Square, Branch, Button and Potato

Hill Tribe Sterling Silver Butterflies, Dragon Flies, Frogs and Leaves
Swarovski Crystals with Jasper and Jade Beads
Sterling Silver Flowers, Spacers and Seed Beads

 All Finding are Sterling Silver
 Set on coated high tinsel wire and secured with "Twisted Crimps"

 Pearl Strands: 21 and 22 Inches Long
Earrings Falls: 2.25 Inches

Years In The Making ...True Wearable Art
$890.00
w/Free Shipping 

Ebay Link Below

 https://www.ebay.com/itm/192473110386?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2648

No comments:

Post a Comment